There are many beautiful treasures around the world and gemstones are definitely on the list. These colorful and shiny stones have been present in the myths and legends in different cultures throughout history. It was once believed to carry special powers and healing properties to improve human life in its own way.
Gemstones come in different colors and can be found in different parts of the world. Each colored stone has a deep meaning or symbolism that proves that there’s more to it than what meets the eye. It’s usually placed on jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. Here at Sattaj Collections, we have this White Opal Ring that you would surely love. There are three varied designs you could choose from: The oval-shaped white opal with a braided silver ring, the heart-shaped opal silver ring, and another oval-shaped white opal with diamonds on the sides.
Alongside popular gemstones — such Alexandrite, Amethyst, Diamond, Emerald, Pearls, Sapphire, and Topaz — the Opal is slowly making its way on the spotlight as well. This eccentric gemstone is gaining its much deserved attention for its striking beauty that is different from all the other stones. Here are six reasons why you should get yourself a white opal ring!
- There are two kinds of opal stones, which is named depending on how they shine. The “Precious Opal” are those with a rainbow shine, while the “Common Opal” are the others that don’t have a rainbow shine. Other than white opal, there are yellow, pink, blue, and black.
- According to one source, the white opal is believed to have sacred energy of water inside it, representing the power of water. This is why that this is worn before as a good luck charm to prevent accidents of water in the ancient times. People whose work are related to water are the usually the ones who would wear this — fishermen, divers, boat captains, etc.
- It carries properties that help make feelings clear. In the ancient times, it has been believed for its power to heal disordered energy. The opal is used to calm down one's emotions and feelings. It’s a good gemstone to change negative energy into positive energy.
- The opal has been valued as a gemstone to create a bright future because of its properties that bring chances and good luck to the owner. It’s believed to be a gemstone with divine protection of gods and angels from the old days. Because of this, it supports the owner to make dreams or wishes come true.
- The white opal is said to increases the energy of love as the water inside is believed to moisten one’s dry heart. This is the gemstone most suitable to use when you want to get rid of loneliness and anxiety.
- It also carries properties that improve communication. Just like water, the white opal can help in making communication as smooth as water, thus improving relationships. This is why the white opal is also known for love, luck,, and human relationships.
Just a fun fact before I end, the opal is the birthstone of the October babies. If you’re born on the 10th month of the year, you are very lucky to have opal as your birthstone. Aside from its unbeatable beauty, it carries admirable qualities and properties that help individuals in the aspect of love, passion, luck, and relationships. The opal is quite an amazing gemstone, don’t you think? It makes me want to buy an opal ring myself. How about you? If you want to shop for the White Opal Rings from Sattaj Collections, all you have to do is visit our website and shop now!